Manufacturer Defect Warranty
Engineered with quality for superior performance
At JT Skateboard we take no shortcuts. From the drawing board to the final product, dedicated teams meticulously check, test and recheck individual components, assembly and performance of all our products. Further testing is also carried out upon shipping to our customers.
However if, on the rare occasion, something does go wrong do not fear. JT Skateboard after sales team will be at your service.
JT Skateboard products are backed by an industry leading 6 Months warranty for Koowheel D3M 2nd Generation, Maxfind Max 4 Pro, Max 2 Pro Dual and Maxfind FF Plus from manufacturer defects. We are proud of our products and confident in them to honour this.
If you have an inquiry relating to service or warranty please contact email@example.com
The warranty does not apply to any electric skateboard that has been subject to abuse, misuse, negligence, or accident (ie riding in wet conditions, dropping the board, smashing the board into objects etc). Defects caused by tampering or unauthorized alterations or repairs are not covered by this warranty. Perishable items are not subject to warranty due to their deterioration through standard use, these items are - bearings, belts, tubes, tyres, bushings, grip tape and wheels. If the board is still under warranty and for some reason something breaks or simply stops working, we will repair or replace the part in question. Parts required for warranty will be shipped to customers worldwide at no cost to the customer. Warranty return shipping is the responsibility of the customer, however JT Skateboard will repair or replace and return free of charge ASAP.
WHAT WE DO NOT COVER
Any breakage due to:
◦ Jumping or excessive force applied on the deck
◦ Normal wear such as scratches, chips or cracks
◦ Any form of high impact resulting in damage
◦ Excessive water
For any warranty issues, please contact us or refer to our Terms & Conditions page.
1. Avoid water - The board is not fully water proof. The electronics, bearings and other components may be damaged due to water and water damage is not covered by warranty. Riding in wet conditions is also very dangerous and may cause injury.
2. Abuse - Do not jump on the board, do not ride off gutters or curbs, do not smash the board into hard objects, do not drop the board on the ground for starting operation. Although the product has been made to handle rigorous riding, its still an electrical product and needs to be handled with care and respect. Our warranty does not cover any of the above.
3. Whenever you ride the board, you risk serious injury or even death from lose of control, collisions and falls. To ride safely, you must read ALL instructions and safety messages and warnings in this manual.
4. Riding on Hills - Riding on hills can be very dangerous, what goes up must come down. So if you ride up an insanely steep hill and you intend to ride down this same hill, this is extremely dangerous and you must know how to control your speed without the use of the electric brakes if ever there was a malfunction or there was a situation where the brakes fail.